Your Donations at Work
Ninety-five percent (95%) of your generous donations go directly to support services for job seekers. Our fiscal agent and 501(c)3 partner, the Seattle Colleges Foundation, uses 5% for the purposes of financial audits and administration of our donations.
Here’s a glimpse of some of the costs to support a job seeker with disabilities to get hired and to achieve long-term success in their job.
- $70 – Interviewing coaching and practice and a spanking-new resume
- $140 – Two job coaching hours to train job skills
- $350 – Job readiness training for first-time workers
- $1,125 – 1 year of mandatory training for our 12 staff (i.e. CPR, first aid, food handlers, client rights)
- $2,500 – 1 month of full-time job support and job coaching
- $6,000 – Job development, placement, and retention
Give now or for more information, please contact Rebecca at 206.890.0140.