Degrees and Certificates Offered at Seattle Central
Seattle Central offers a wide variety of degree and certificate programs to help you build a career or transfer to the university of your choice. View the complete list of programs of study on the Seattle Central College Programs website.
Student Support Services and Resources at Seattle Central
To support prospective and current students, Seattle Central provides a broad range of services.
Prospective students who want to explore careers and programs can email the Career Exploration Center to set up an appointment. Learn more about how to enroll in Seattle Central College and follow the New Student Checklist to get set up for the upcoming quarter. Review the comprehensive list of Student Supports & Services to see which services are applicable for you. If you are a current SAILS student, the Academic Coach can help you to identify and connect with the available services.
Helpful Tips and Info for Students
We want to share our favorite resources for high school students, high school graduates, and college students with ASD and other neurodiversities.
Articles & Guides
- How to Navigate College as a Neurodivergent Student
- 8 Tips For College Success For Those On The Autism Spectrum
- How To Help Autistic College Students Succeed: Tips For Parents
- Stairway to STEM: Resources for autistic students/students on the autism spectrum transitioning from high school to college, particularly in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) fields
- Finding Your Way: A College Guide for Students on the Spectrum
- Navigating College: A Handbook on Self Advocacy Written for Autistic Students from Autistic Adults
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- FAFSA: How Financial Aid Works
- Seattle Central College: Scholarships
- Seattle Central College: Workforce Services
- Washington College Grant
- 20 Great Scholarships for Students on the Autism Spectrum
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA, Do It program
- Bellevue College, Bellevue, WA, Neurodiversity Navigators
- College Autism Network: Autism-Specific College Support Programs (ASPs)
- College Autism Spectrum: College Programs
- Top College Consultants: Neurodiversity in College
- Mentra - A neurodivergent-friendly talent platform that intelligently matches neurodiverse individuals with employers that value their strengths.
- Summit Community Center - Created to support neurodivergent young adults to develop a sense of place, true community membership, and opportunities for continued growth and independence.
- Disability Empowerment Center - Community-based organization that provides free services to people who live in King County.
- Preparing Students with Disabilities for Postsecondary Education - Resource Guide for Use with GEAR UP School Staff